Our experienced, committed team is your first choice for treatment of chronic pain management . Our team of doctors approaches each patient with one goal in mind: to help patients return to normal daily activities. Our multidisciplinary group of physicians and providers offer treatment options personalized for each patient recognizing that no two patients are alike, and neither is their pain. Services range from advanced interventional pain management procedures and psychological support to functional restoration — a rehabilitation program for chronic spine pain sufferers. We are also one of the premier referral centers for the injured worker.
Seeking Full-Time, board certified/board eligible physician for our office thriving established practice. We are looking for a physician to assume primary treating physician for injured workers. We offer excellent income potential, a great work environment and a competitive salary.
PM&R Residency or Interventional Pain management Fellow training preferable. Successful candidate will be personable and skilled at relationship building in order to help create a positive atmosphere at this location and will have the ability to diagnose pathology and recommend appropriate treatment essential. Ample opportunity for procedures related to Pain management.
· Evaluating new and followup patients for issues related to pain management .
Identifying/managing patients who benefit from procedures.
· Good knowledge base of musculo-skeletal pathology and treatment is essential
· Must have the ability to relate to patients in chronic pain
· Must understand the difference between chronic and acute pain
· Expected to coherently explain why increased pain is not necessary related to increased tissue damage and how deconditioning leads to increased pain and depression
SALARY: We offer competitive pay. Salary commensurate with experience.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Please send us your cover letter and CV,
Open until filled.
Additional Salary Information: would be discussed on interview